About Bank of Baroda
In 1908, in a small building in Baroda, Bank of Baroda was set up. Today, with a completely furnished and a hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, Bank of Baroda is today, a symbol of dedicated hard work and the result of the vision of Maharaja Sayarijao Gaekwad.
The bank has their offices in more than 25 countries including India. It was awarded the best PSU Bank Award for the year 2011-2012.
About Bank of Baroda Car Loan
A car is no more a luxury as it has become the basic necessity of life. But there are not many people who have adequate funds in their bank account to finance a vehicle. Usually, people prefer taking an auto loan.
Bank of Baroda Auto Loan is the best financial option that offers money to people to buy an expensive and luxurious vehicle at low interest rates.
It offers finance to people and helps them in converting their dream of owning a vehicle into reality.
Features and Benefits of a Bank of Baroda Car Loan from Dialabank
- No upper limit to borrow money.
- Loans available for new and second-hand vehicles
- Repayment period as long as 7 years
- Attractive interest rates
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Check your Credit Score
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years
- Employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment / For Self- Employed at least 2 years in business
- Annual Income: For Salaried Rs. 18000 per month/ For Self- Employed Rs. 18000 per month
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Identity Proof- Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof- For Salaried Latest salary slip of 6 months/ For Self- Employed Latest 1 year ITR
- Address Proof- Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill etc.
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.