Financial crisis can be of several kinds like you might suddenly need a huge amount of money for bearing medical expenses. Gold can be your best companion and can be your savior during an unfortunate financial crisis. Today, there are many banks that are offering Gold Loan to people at low-interest rates and flexible repayment options.
About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is the best financial tool that helps an individual to cater the required amount of money without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for Gold Finance. Taking Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
Why one should apply for HDFC Gold Loan in Mumbai?
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- No penalties are involved.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low interest rates
- In-house gold evaluation
- Available within a time period of 30-60 Mins
- You can enjoy a maximum tenure period of 6 to 12 Months.
HDFC Gold Loan accomplish your immediate money needs
- The loan is approved quickly and easily. The loan gets approved in an hour.
- The simple documentation process, very basic documents are required for HDFC gold loan.
- No hidden charges
- The minimum amount of loan that can provide to the loaner is Rs. 50000. The amount can be less than Rs. 50000 in rural areas.
- HDFC bank is completely liable for the security of your gold ornament. Your gold would be kept in a proper security
- The tenure period of Gold loan can be from 6 months to 4 years. You can choose tenure according to your comforts.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Complete transparency to the customer
The Rate of Interest
The interest rates are very much less as compared to unsecured loans. It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed. HDFC Bank offers one of the lowest Gold Loan interest rates.HDFC Gold Loan rate of interest varies by the amount of loan.
- HDFC Gold Loan interest rate – 10.50% onward
- Processing fee 1.5%
- Lone Tenure – 3month to 24month
- Loan Amount – RS.25, 000 to RS. 50lakh
- The age of the applicant should be more than 21.
- He/she should be a citizen of India.
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold to get a gold loan.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: latest Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to apply for HDFC Gold Loan?
Dialabank assures you the quick, easy and fast process. Apply online for the Gold Loan and grab the best deal today. Unmatchable offers, features, and benefits are available. Apply now and grab the best deal. Visit www.dialabank.com
- Dialabank is considered as the perfect platform to apply for a gold loan online.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline, it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- the bank has a good name and reputation among the customers
- the most important reason is that if you apply for a gold loan on Dialabank then you will get a gold loan at low rates of interest.
- Our service provides a document pickup facility from customer doorstep
- Dialabank provides information to the customers free of cost. There are no any additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on our website.
- While applying for a Gold loan from Dialabank very simple paperwork is required.
- One more thing is that you will get high LTV (loan to value) of your gold.
- The bank is old and well reputed so there is no risk of fraud, so can apply easily online on the website www.dialabank.com
Mumbai is the capital of Maharashtra. It is the most popular city in India. Mumbai is entertainment, commercial and financial capital of India. It is the economic hub of India. It is the 4th most populated city in the world.
Gold Loan Bank Interest Rate
|Bank||Interest Rates||Processing Fee||Loan Tenure||Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 14.50%||1.50%||3 - 24 months||Rs.25k- Rs.1 Cr.|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% - 16.10%||1.80%||6 - 36months||Rs.10k- Rs.1 Cr.|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||18.00% - 24.00%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr.|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% - 17.00%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs 18k-Rs. 1 Cr.|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.60%||1 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1 Cr|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.60%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs. 1 Cr.|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.80%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% - 14.65%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.20Lakh|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% - 12.65%||2%||6 -24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% - 10.45%||1.99%||6 - 36 months||Rs.10k- Rs.1Cr|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% - 15.75%||1.85%||3 -24 months||Rs.15k- Rs.1Cr|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% - 11.75%||1.95%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% - 26%||1.90%||6 - 36 months||Rs.15k-Rs.15Lakh|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% - 14.5%||2.08%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% - 16%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15Lakh|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%||0.50%||3 - 36 months||Rs.20k-Rs.20Lakh|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.66%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs.50 Lakh|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.82%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
Major Cities where HDFC Bank provides Gold Loan
Other Related Articles
- 4 Best NBFCs for a Gold Loan
- 4 Must factor to keep in mind before availing a Gold Loan
- 6 Reasons why Gold Loan is the best borrowing option?
- Advantages of Gold Loan
- Banks still preserve their edge over NBFCs in Gold Loan Race
- Best Rate on Gold Loan
- Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Features of Gold Loan
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.