Life is not a bed of roses; there are times when your financial status is not supporting you. Don’t worry. Go for HDFC Gold Loan. It is the best way to turn your dreams into reality. It is the fastest and most secure loan available in the financial market. If you are looking for a loan, then the gold jewelry lying in lockers can help you in arranging finance. Nowadays, HDFC banks are offering Gold Loans that require you to place gold ornaments as security with the lender, and you get instant cash against it.
About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is the best financial tool that helps an individual to cater the required amount of money without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for Gold Finance. Taking Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
HDFC Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease.and also provide Loan against Gold at the low-interest rate.
Why one should apply for Gold Loan from HDFC Bank?
Gold loans from HDFC Bank are the easiest way to get money for personal or business requirements. The money from Gold loans can be used for any kind of personal use (weddings, education, business expansion ) or any other necessity. With minimal documentation and secure storage, HDFC Gold Loans are a simple funding option to meet our needs of funds.
The Rate of Interest
A loan taken against some gold ornaments or jewelry to get money in return is known as Gold Loan. The interest rates are very much less as compared to unsecured loans. It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed. HDFC Bank offers one of the lowest Gold Loan interest rates of 10.50%. HDFC Gold Loan rate of interest varies by the amount of loan.
- HDFC Gold Loan interest rate – 10.50% onward
- Processing fee 1.5%
- Lone Tenure – 3month to 24month
- Loan Amount – RS.25, 000 to RS. 50lakh
HDFC Gold Loan Bangalore Feature
HDFC Gold Loan accomplish your immediate money needs
- The loan is approved quickly and easily. The loan gets approved in an hour.
- The simple documentation process, very basic documents are required for HDFC gold loan.
- No hidden charges
- The minimum amount of loan that can provide to the loaner is Rs. 50000. The amount can be less than Rs. 50000 in rural areas.
- HDFC bank is completely liable for the security of your gold ornament. Your gold would be kept in a proper security
- The tenure period of Gold loan can be from 6 months to 4 years. You can choose tenure according to your comforts.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Complete transparency to the customer
Eligibility HDFC Gold Loan Bangalore
- The age of the applicant should be more than 21.
- He/she should be a citizen of India.
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold to get a gold loan.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: latest Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to apply for HDFC Gold Loan in Bangalore?
Dialabank assures you the quick, easy and fast process. Apply online for the Gold Loan and grab the best deal today. Unmatchable offers, features, and benefits are available. Apply now and grab the best deal. Visit www.dialabank.com
Dialabank is considered as the perfect platform to apply for a gold loan online. India’s first financial helpline, it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.the bank has a good name and reputation among the customers. Dialabank provides information to the customers free of cost. There are no any additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on our website. The bank is old and well reputed so there is no risk of fraud, so can apply easily online on the website www.dialabank.com
For more details call us 95920-46860
Bangalore is also known as Bengaluru is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka also known as silicon valley of India as it is the leading IT exporter. It is the hub for Information Technology sector. Various recognized schools and well-established universities are there for people.
Cities near Bangalore where Gold Loan is Available
|Gold Loan Anantpur||Gold Loan Puducherry|
|Gold Loan Chennai||Gold Loan Vellore|
|Gold Loan Goa||Gold Loan Coimbatore|
Gold Loan Bank Interest Rate
|Bank||Interest Rates||Processing Fee||Loan Tenure||Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 14.50%||1.50%||3 - 24 months||Rs.25k- Rs.50 Lakh|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% - 16.10%||1.80%||6 - 36months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00% - 24.00%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% - 17.00%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs 18k-Rs.50Lakh|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.60%||1 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1 Cr|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.60%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs.50 Lakh|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.80%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% - 14.65%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.20Lakh|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% - 12.65%||2%||6 -24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% - 10.45%||1.99%||6 - 36 months||Rs.10k- Rs.1Cr|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% - 15.75%||1.85%||3 -24 months||Rs.15k- Rs.1Cr|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% - 11.75%||1.95%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% - 26%||1.90%||6 - 36 months||Rs.15k-Rs.15Lakh|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% - 14.5%||2.08%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% - 16%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15Lakh|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%||0.50%||3 - 36 months||Rs.20k-Rs.20Lakh|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.66%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs.50 Lakh|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.82%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
Major Cities where HDFC Bank provides Gold Loan
Other Related Articles
- 4 Best NBFCs for a Gold Loan
- 4 Must factor to keep in mind before availing a Gold Loan
- 6 Reasons why Gold Loan is the best borrowing option?
- Advantages of Gold Loan
- Banks still preserve their edge over NBFCs in Gold Loan Race
- Best Rate on Gold Loan
- Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Features of Gold Loan
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.