HDFC is one of the main private sector banks in India. It was joined in August 1994 and gives an extensive range of banking services HDFC Gold Loam is a secured form of gold, as you promise gold as security for taking the advance. Gold Loan is very popular in India as it is quick and bother free moreover interest rates are lower from other kinds of loans. The gold must be of 18-carat purity or higher.
About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at the low-interest rate.
Ahmedabad, the largest city in the state of Gujarat, is located on the banks of river Sabarmati. It has been the home to people like Sardar Patel and Mahatma Gandhi. It has been the former capital of Gujarat, and the 7th largest city of India.
Why one should apply for HDFC Gold Loan in Ahmedabad?
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- No penalties are involved.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low-interest rates
- In-house gold evaluation
- Available within a time period of 30-60 Mins
- You can enjoy a maximum tenure period of 6 to 12 Months.
Feature HDFC Gold Loan Ahmedabad
- HDFC Gold Loan accomplish your immediate money needs
- The loan is approved quickly and easily. The loan gets approved in an hour.
- The simple documentation process, very basic documents are required for HDFC gold loan.
- No hidden charges
- The minimum amount of loan that can provide to the loaner is Rs. 50000. The amount can be less than Rs. 50000 in rural areas.
- HDFC bank is completely liable for the security of your gold ornament. Your gold would be kept in a proper security
- The tenure period of Gold loan can be from 6 months to 4 years. You can choose tenure according to your comforts.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Complete transparency to the customer
The Rate of Interest
The interest rates are very much less as compared to unsecured loans. It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed. HDFC Bank offers one of the lowest Gold Loan interest rates.HDFC Gold Loan rate of interest varies by the amount of loan.
- HDFC Gold Loan interest rate – 10.50% onward
- Processing fee 1.5%
- Lone Tenure – 3month to 24month
- Loan Amount – RS.25, 000 to RS. 50lakh
- The age of the applicant should be more than 21.
- He/she should be a citizen of India.
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold to get a gold loan.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: latest Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to apply for HDFC Gold Loan Ahmedabad?
Dialabank assures you the quick, easy and fast process. Apply online for the Gold Loan and grab the best deal today. Unmatchable offers, features, and benefits are available. Apply now and grab the best deal. Visit www.dialabank.com
Dialabank provides information to the customers free of cost. There are no any additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on our website. Dialabank is considered as the perfect platform to apply for a gold loan online. The bank is old and well reputed so there is no risk of fraud, so can apply easily online on the website www.dialabank.com
Gold Loan Bank Interest Rate
|Bank||Interest Rates||Processing Fee||Loan Tenure||Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 14.50%||1.50%||3 - 24 months||Rs.25k- Rs.50 Lakh|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% - 16.10%||1.80%||6 - 36months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00% - 24.00%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% - 17.00%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs 18k-Rs.50Lakh|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.60%||1 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1 Cr|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.60%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs.50 Lakh|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.80%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% - 14.65%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.20Lakh|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% - 12.65%||2%||6 -24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% - 10.45%||1.99%||6 - 36 months||Rs.10k- Rs.1Cr|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% - 15.75%||1.85%||3 -24 months||Rs.15k- Rs.1Cr|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% - 11.75%||1.95%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% - 26%||1.90%||6 - 36 months||Rs.15k-Rs.15Lakh|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% - 14.5%||2.08%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% - 16%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15Lakh|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%||0.50%||3 - 36 months||Rs.20k-Rs.20Lakh|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.66%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs.50 Lakh|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.82%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
Major Cities where HDFC Bank provides Gold Loan
Other Related Articles
- 4 Best NBFCs for a Gold Loan
- 4 Must factor to keep in mind before availing a Gold Loan
- 6 Reasons why Gold Loan is the best borrowing option?
- Advantages of Gold Loan
- Banks still preserve their edge over NBFCs in Gold Loan Race
- Best Rate on Gold Loan
- Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Features of Gold Loan
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.