Nowadays it has become difficult for a common man to arrange funds for living a luxurious life. To fulfill such dreams one can opt for Gold Loan. It is a loan taken against the gold asset owned by you. It is a simple and convenient loan scheme through which a person can give wings to his dreams.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rates:
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
- Age-More than 21 years. The applicant should be older than 21 years.
- Citizenship-Indian, a person who is a citizen of India can get a gold loan easily.
- Maximum Age- The maximum age of the applicant can 65 at most.
- The gold should weigh more than 10 grams in an HDFC Gold Loan.
Why one should Apply for HDFC Gold Loan Pune?
- Convenient loan scheme.
- Less paperwork.
- A person can avail a minimum loan amount from Rs 30,000 and onwards.
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- No credit checks.
- Pre-closure facility.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity:Aadhar Card/PAN Card/ Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Passport.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card/PAN Card/ Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size colored photographs.
Additional Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Pune
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of HDFC Gold Loan Pune
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Pune is known to have existed as a town since 847 AD. It was the first capital of Shivaji.in the 18th century, it became political center of the Indian subcontinent, as the seat of Peshwas the Maratha Empire’s prime ministers.
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Gold Loan Bank Interest Rate
|Bank||Interest Rates||Processing Fee||Loan Tenure||Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 14.50%||1.50%||3 - 24 months||Rs.25k- Rs.1 Cr.|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% - 16.10%||1.80%||6 - 36months||Rs.10k- Rs.1 Cr.|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||18.00% - 24.00%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr.|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% - 17.00%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs 18k-Rs. 1 Cr.|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.60%||1 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1 Cr|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.60%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs. 1 Cr.|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.80%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% - 14.65%||1.85%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.20Lakh|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% - 12.65%||2%||6 -24 months||Rs.15k-Rs.1Cr|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% - 10.45%||1.99%||6 - 36 months||Rs.10k- Rs.1Cr|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% - 15.75%||1.85%||3 -24 months||Rs.15k- Rs.1Cr|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% - 11.75%||1.95%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% - 26%||1.90%||6 - 36 months||Rs.15k-Rs.15Lakh|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% - 14.5%||2.08%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs.1Cr|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% - 16%||2%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15Lakh|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%||0.50%||3 - 36 months||Rs.20k-Rs.20Lakh|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%||1.66%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k-Rs.50 Lakh|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%||1.82%||3 - 24 months||Rs.10k- Rs.15 Lakh|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%||2%||6 - 36 months||Rs.18k- Rs.50 lakh|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%||1.90%||3 -24 months||Rs.10k-Rs. 15 Lakh|
Major Cities where HDFC Bank provides Gold Loan
Other Related Articles
- 4 Best NBFCs for a Gold Loan
- 4 Must factor to keep in mind before availing a Gold Loan
- 6 Reasons why Gold Loan is the best borrowing option?
- Advantages of Gold Loan
- Banks still preserve their edge over NBFCs in Gold Loan Race
- Best Rate on Gold Loan
- Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Features of Gold Loan