Now consumers can apply for the Loan Against Gold online with minimal inquiry form and there is a provision for consumers to pay back the loan interest as per their convenience.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rates:
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Why one should choose HDFC Gold Loan Jaipur?
- Convenient loan scheme.
- No credit checks.
- Pre-closure facility.
- Less paperwork.
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- A person can avail a minimum loan amount from Rs 30,000 and onwards.
- Age- The age of the applicant is required to be 21 at least.
- After that, a person older than 65 years can not get a loan.
- To get a gold loan the applicant should have 10 grams gold at least.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Jaipur
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar Card/ PN Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Passport.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card/ PN Card/Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size colored photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Rate of Interest
1% per month.
Besides that, the rates of interest can change from time to time.
Features of HDFC Gold Loan Jaipur
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
It is named after its founder Maharaja Jai Singh II. This beautiful city is surrounded by hills and forts. The arts and crafts of this city are really impressive. It is also known as Pink City.
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.