Call us on 7707861526
Buying a car is a very easy job with the availability of Car Loans in Erode. It is a great opportunity for those people who want to accomplish the dream of buying the car. A car has become a symbol of reputation in society. Thus, you can enhance your reputation with the help of the car loan.
Interest Rates for Car Loan in Erode
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|10.00 %||13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable Interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at a residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Erode is a city and administrative headquarter in the Tamil Nadu state of India. The city is situated on the banks of Kaveri River at the center of Southern Indian Peninsula. The city is well known as the “Loom City” and is home to various industries like oil, turmeric manufacturing, and textile industries.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.