Dialabank is an Indian helpline service that provides loans. People who are in the urgent need of funds because of the shortage of funds to buy a car can go for car financing, with Dialabank. This is a loan that is instantly and easily available without much hassle. It is a loan that offers flexible loan terms and conditions.
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Why should one choose Car Loan in Lucknow?
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years
- Affordable interest Rates
- No hidden charges
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years for salaried / 30 years for Self- Employed
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years for salaried / 60 years for Self-Employed
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least three years in business
- Minimum Income: For Salaried 18000/- / For Self-Employed 2 years ITR.
Documents you will need to submit
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar Card
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest 3 month salary slip with form 16 & For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card, Driving license, Voters ID, Passport Copy, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Life Insurance Policy, PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last six months
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
Lucknow is the capital of Indian state of Uttar Pradesh and is the largest city of UP. The city is known as "City of Nawabs" and is known for its multicultural and its artistic culture.
Today, it is a hub of Education, commerce, aerospace, technology, design, and tourism.
The language spoken here are Hindi, English, and Urdu. The total population of the city was 28.2 lakhs.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|