Call us at 98 78 98 11 44
Today human life is impossible without automobiles. All of the automobiles cannot be in your reach unless you do not have proper funds for buying these vehicles. The car is an important vehicle as it helps you to reach early and gives you shelter from bad and sunny weather. Best way to buy your favorite car is possible with the help of Automobile Financing, now you can build your social status with the help of these loans.
Interest Rates for Car Loan
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Why should one choose Car Loan in Vijayawada?
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years.
- Affordable Interest Rates
- Minimum documentation required
- No hidden charges.
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum two years of employment / For Self- Employed at least three years in business
- Minimum Income: 18000 per month
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
Documents you will need to submit
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar card
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card, Rental Agreement etc.
- Bank Statement: Last six months
Factors that affect Car Loan Interest Rates
- Credit history: The interest rate depends on the credit history, the high credit score will not only help you in getting a loan but will also empower you with a strong bargaining power.
- Income level: Higher income is the chances for the approval of maximum loan amount.
- Tenure of the loan: Car loan is generally available for the tenure of up to 7 years.
- Car model and age: It is necessary for the bank to consider the car model in deciding the interest rate as on sale every model may not fetch the expected price. New cars are more easily financed than used cars; a high-end model will be expensive which means the borrower has to be able to pay the required down payment.
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
Vijayawada is an important city and commercial center of Andhra Pradesh. The city is also commonly known by its ancient name Bezawadaused used by the Indian Railways in assigning its railway station code "BZA".
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|