Gold Loan is very exciting all the time because it is easy to obtain and you can get its approval on the same day within a few hours. You do not need to wait for a long. So it is the better option in your financial difficulties. Gold loan is the process of pledging our gold with the bank and getting the respective funds depending upon the quality and quantity of the loan. It is the best way of getting the fund in a short span of time.
Why one should choose Gold Loan Ahmednagar?
- No EMI, service only interest.
- No credit checks.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Fast Loan Approvals.
Gold Loan Ahmednagar Interest Rate
Gold Loan in Agra Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Gold Loan Ahmednagar Features
Following are the Features of Gold Loan
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellary.
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Ahmednagar is located in Maharashtra on the banks of Sina river. The city is around 120 km from Pune. The city is prominently known for having sugar factories. Because of scanty rainfall, it often suffers from drought. Ahmednagar has several buildings and sites dating back to Nizam Shahi period and was founded in 1494.
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 14.50%|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% - 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00% - 24.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% - 14.65%|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% - 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% - 11.75%|