Gold Loan Bathinda
Gold is becoming more and more liquid, tradable and recognized as the world currency. Establish a gold saving plan for yourself and watch how the value of your gold stands up to your cash money. Are you surprised? No need of it, Gold Loan has made it possible.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan In Bathinda?
- No hidden charges.
- Simple Procedures.
- Fast Loan Approvals.
- Easily available.
Features Of Gold Loan Bathinda
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- The banks and NBFCs are providing the gold loans at an interest rate starting at 10.5%.
- The time of these loans is from 1 to 4 years.
Amount Of Loan
The Gold Loan amount starts from Rs. 18000/- and ends at Rs 1 Crore.
Eligibility for Taking Gold Loan Bathinda
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documentation required for availing Gold Loan Bathinda
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhar Card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
- Land Proof: Documents of the land
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Bathinda is the oldest city of Punjab. The city of Lakes is a nickname of it and once known as Tabar-e-Hind or Gateway to India. There are two thermal power plants. It has one of the largest food grain and cotton market in northern India.
How To Apply?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.