Gold Loan Akola
Gold is a precious metal which is used in the form of jewelry, ornaments, and other gold items. The demand for gold had risen these days, which in return had spread the trend of taking a Gold Loan. As the financial value of gold is high in the market, this loan is easily available on the amount of gold a person has, even if the person earns a limited salary.
Read More - About Gold Loan
Interest Rate of Gold Loan Akola
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
Why one should take a Gold loan in Akola?
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- getyour loan sanrtioned a few minutes
- Less interest rate on the female customer
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
Benefits of Gold Loan Akola
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Gold Loan Akola Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Features of Gold Loan Akola
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Documents Required for Gold Loan Akola
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/ Adhaar card/ PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
- The banks generally demand above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof - In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakhs, the proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Akola is a small city in the state of Maharashtra. It is situated in the Vidarbha Region and is the third largest city in Vidarbha. Furthermore, this city is also stated as " The Cotton City" as it is one of the largest cotton producing districts in India.
How to Apply?
- To begin with, you can easily Apply Online through our website www.dialabank.com
- Next, the loan seeker has to fill a form Online with current information.
- After this, you will get a call from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts and to assist you in the entire process of the loan.
- After this, you can check your eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a loan.
- Furthermore, submit all the documents required as proofs in the banks.
- Finally, the loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- Lastly, you can also give a call on 95920-46860.
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC's takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019