If we observe the current statistics on the gold market, it can be noticed that the finance of gold has also increased rapidly. So a scheme called a Gold Loan has been introduced that aid people during the emergency situation by the provision of monetary funds in return for the gold owned by a person. It does not involve hefty documentation.
Why one should choose Gold Loan Alwar?
- Fast Loan Approvals.
- Easily available.
- Low-interest rates.
- No prepayment charges.
- No need for cosigner.
Gold Loan Ajmer Interest Rate
Gold Loan Ajmer Documentation
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan Ajmer
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
Alwar is situated in the Rajasthan state and a part of National Capital Region. Earlier it was pronounced as “Ulwar” in British India. It placed it in last place in alphabetical order lists, so it was changed to "Alwar" to bring it to the top. It is also known for many important and historical monuments. The city comprises of a beautiful lake and a picturesque valley.
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|