Do you wish to lead a comfortable life? The car is one of the most important commodities that can make your life more comfortable. Possessing your own car gives you pleasure and pride. Buy your car easily with Automobile Financing is a better way to attain the required cash within a small interval of time.
The car loan usually comes in the category of secured loan. A secured loan is a kind of loan where we pledge something to the bank as a security.
In a car loan, we borrow money from the bank or non-banking financial organization at some rate of interest for a period of time. Under this loan, the bank provides your car loan to buy a new or used car. Bank can finance your car up to 95% of the ex-showroom value.
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years
- Affordable interest Rates
- Easily and quickly available loan
- No hidden charges
- A borrower must be an Indian resident
- Minimum Income of Rs 18,000 per month
- Minimum 1 year Residential stability
- Minimum 21 years of age is mandatory
- Minimum 1 year of employment stability is a must
Car Loan documents
When you apply for a Car Loan, these are the documents which are commonly required, so keep them handy.
- Income proof: Need to submit your salary slips for the last three months and the statements of your bank account for the last six months. For self-employed people, the requirement is to submit the audited bank account statements for the last six months.
- Employment Proof: Need to submit a copy of the appointment letter and a certificate of employment issued by your company. For self-employed individuals, the partnership deed or business
- Address Proof: Any government sanctioned KYC document can be submitted as proof of residence.
- Age Proof: Any government sanctioned KYC document can be submitted as proof of age.
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
Belgaum is a beautiful city in Karnataka, India and also known as Belagavi and Venugrama.
It is the fourth largest city of Karnataka and second fast developed city. It is known for its pleasant weather all-round the year, therefore it attracts more tourists.
The population of the city is 4.88 lakhs. The major languages spoken here is Kannada and Marathi.
Belgaum is the commercial hub in terms of export. It is one of the major textile producing centers.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|