In a car loan, we borrow money from the bank or non-banking financial organization at some rate of interest for a period of time. Under this loan, the bank provides you a loan to buy a new or a used car. Bank can finance your car up to 90-95%% of the ex-showroom value. You have to pay some rates of interest to the bank and non-banking companies.
The car loan usually comes in the category of secured loan. A secured loan is a loan where you pledge something to the bank as a security. However, you don’t pledge anything from your existing property in a car loan but you pledge the car to the bank that you are buying. Bank or other lender is completely liable to bind your car if you don’t return the loan.
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years.
- Affordable Interest Rates
- Easily available and quickly approved
- No hidden charge
- Less documentation required
Eligibility for Car Laon Tirupur
- First of all the minimum age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- After that, the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have some source of income.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be less than 65 years.
- The monthly income of the applicant should be Rs. 18,000 per month.
- After that, the income of the self-employed person should be Rs. 18,000 per month at least.
- The applicant should be in the business form 2 years for self-employed.
- The applicant should be from 2 years in employment and from 1 year in the same company.
- 2-passport sized colored photographs. (Without spectacles)
- One proof of Identity (Aadhar Card /PAN Card/ Voter ID / Passport)
- One proof of residence (Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Rental Agreement / Water and electricity bills for the last six months)
- One proof of Income (For Salaried- latest 3 months salary slip and For Self-Employed- 2 years ITR)
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
Tirupur is a Textile city in the Tamil Nadu state of India. It is situated on the banks of Noyyal River. The city is popularly known as Dollar City. It is the administrative headquarter of Tiruppur district and is well connected by road and railway network.
Call us on 600 11 600 or 9878981144 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|