Gold Loan in 5 Minutes at 1% p.m.
Call us on 9592046860
Now there is no need to sell your gold assets to finance in any emergency as one can avail a Gold Loan. The Gold Loan is an offer that provides monetary support to people in times of need. The borrower has to place the gold assets with the lender to secure the loan.
Gold Loan Interest Rates:
|Gold Loan Scheme||Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|TrueValue Loan||12 months||12.5 % to 15.5 %|
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just few minutes.
- The applicant has to pay only the rate of interest during the tenure of the loan.
- The loan amount is to be paid at the end of the tenure.
- It is a secured loan that demands gold assets to be pledged with the lender.
- The loan amount is based upon the quantity of gold provided by the customer.
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.