There are situations when a person needs the funds to meet an emergency and Gold Loan is a scheme that can help a person in acquiring funds for meeting any emergency. The Gold Loan is secured in nature and demands an asset to pledge as security with the lender.
Gold Loan Interest Rates:
- Loan Amount: A maximum amount of Rs.10,00,000 can be availed.
- EMI options: Hassle-free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity: Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant cash in time of need.
- Security: The customer can rest assured that their gold is in safe hands.
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Gold Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|