Encountering issues with money? If yes, then you can consider availing a Gold Loan. It is a loan that offers monetary support to people by providing the value of the pledged gold. It is the best scheme for people who do not have another source to acquire money.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Jalna?
- First of all, The applicant has to pay only the rate of interest during the tenure of the loan.
- Next, The Loan amount is to be paid at the end of the tenure.
- Also, It is a secured loan that demands gold assets to be pledged with the lender.
- Moreover, The Gold Loan amount is based upon the quantity of gold provided by the customer.
- Besides, The processing time is less as it hardly takes 15 minutes to acquire the money.
Gold Loan Jalna Interest Rate
Gold Loan Interest Rate is quite reasonable, as it starts from 10.75% per annum and goes up to 15% per annum. Thus, which is quite less in comparison to other services like Home Loans and Personal Loans.
Eligibility of Gold Loan Jalna
- To begin with, Loan Amount: Least 18k and Maximum 1Crore
- Next, Age of Applicant: Minimum: 18 years of age and Maximum: 70 years (at time of maturity of the loan)
- Also, Citizenship: Indian
- Furthermore, Requirements of Gold: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Besides, Employment status: Both salaried/ self-employed can apply.
Documents required for Gold Loan Jalna
- Proof of Address of Applicant: The applicant has to particularly choose from Aadhar Card /Pan Card/Valid Driving License/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.
- Proof of Identity: The document for proof of identity should be specifically from one of the following: Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Signature Proof: The documents considered for proof of signature are namely, Bank’s Verification document/ Valid Passport.
- Besides the above requirements, the applicant needs 2 passport size colored photographs.
Jalna is a city in the Jalna District in the state of Maharashtra, India. It was previously a part of the Nizam State as a tahsil of Aurangabad district. Also, It serves as the administrative headquarters of Jalna district.
How to Apply?
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|