Do you have extra gold with you that you are not wearing? You can use your gold to avail fast cash anytime. Gold Loans help you in providing cash when you are in urgent need of funds. This debt is available in a very short span of time
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Karnal?
- It is a safe and reliable Loan scheme.
- No need of a cosigner
- No EMI, service only interest
- No credit checks
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
- Simple Procedures
- Fast Loan Approvals
- Easily available
Gold Loan In Karnal Interest Rates
Gold Loan Karnal Benefits
- Interest rates are very low.
- The process is hassle-free.
- Less paperwork is required.
- One can get the maximum amount of Gold Loan according to the value of their gold.
- The loan is sanction very transparently.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Gold Loan in Karnal Eligibility
- Firstly, The age of the customer should not be less than 18 years.
- Secondly, The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have gold in an appropriate form.
- The quality of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats.
Gold Loan in Karnal Documents Required
- Identity Proof: Verification documents required should be specifically among the following: Voter ID /Ration card /Aadhar card /Valid Passport
- Signature Proof: The documents required as signature proof includes: Passport Copy/Banker’s verification/cheque
- Residence Proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill /Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Documents required for the farmers are namely: Land Proof and Income proof
- Other: Two passports sized colored photographs.
Karnal is a city of Haryana in India. Karnal is said to have been established by the Kauravas in the Mahabharata era for King Karna. It is almost between Delhi and Chandigarh. It is 123 km from Delhi and 126 km from Chandigarh.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|