Gold Loan Panipat Interest Rate
- Gold Loan Interest rate - 10.70 %
- Available at low processing fee - 0.85%
- Pre-closer charges ranging from 0 – 2 %.
- Tenure minimum of 6 months; maximum of 5 year
Why should one choose the Gold Loan in Panipat?
- Simple Procedures.
- Fast Loan Approvals.
- No credit checks.
- Minimal Documentation
Gold Loan Panipat Features & Benifits
- Get your Loan processed within few mins.
- It takes just a few minutes to sanction a loan.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of lengthy paperwork.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Minimal Documentation.
- Low-interest rates.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
Gold Loan VS. Personal Loan
1. Firstly you get at least 75% of their actual gold value as a Gold Loan amount.
2. Secondly, Gold loan application takes only 1-day processing time and an hour to disburse.
3. Thirdly, on Gold Loan customer can repay the loan before time with no foreclosure charge
4. Also, you get lower or in some cases no processing fees
5. Likewise, a borrower with low credit score/CIBIL can even get Gold Loan
6. Similarly, bank give loan amount by your Gold purity
7. Therefore a borrower with low credit score/CIBIL can also get Gold Loan
FAQs About Gold Loan
1. How does Gold Loan Work?
2. Gold Loan is secured?
3. What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
4.To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
5. Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
6. What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
7. Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 14.50%|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% - 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00% - 24.00%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% - 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% - 14.65%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% - 12.65%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% - 10.45%|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% - 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% - 11.75%|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% - 26%|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% - 14.5%|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% - 16%|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
12.00% - 12.00%
Get an Instant Approval Call us on 9592046860
Other Related Articles
- 4 Best NBFCs for a Gold Loan
- 4 Must factor to keep in mind before availing a Gold Loan
- 6 Reasons why Gold Loan is the best borrowing option?
- Advantages of Gold Loan
- Banks still preserve their edge over NBFCs in Gold Loan Race
- Best Rate on Gold Loan
- Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Features of Gold Loan