Gold Loan Kolkata
In a gold loan basically, a customer gets an amount of loan from the bank at some rate of interest and for a given period of time. Furthermore, the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans so the rates of interest are quite low as compared to other loans. Planning for something like a wedding, purchasing an expensive birthday gift. When you are running out of funds cannot accomplish the task. In this need of emergency, it would be the best option to use your gold rather than keeping them in the locker. You can apply for Gold Loan.
Gold Loan Kolkata Interest Rates
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (P.A)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Why Gold Loan Kolkata?
- Loan Amount: A maximum amount of Rs.10,00,000 can be availed.
- EMI options: Hassle-free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity: Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant cash in time of need.
- Security: The customer can rest assured that their gold is in safe hands.
Gold Loan Kolkata Documentation
Proof of Identity
Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport
- Ration card/ Tel or Electricity Bills of last three months/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate/Aadhar Card
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size colored photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Kolkata
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Kolkata is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal. Located on the eastern bank of the Hooghly Stream, it is the key commercial, social, and academic hub of East India. The city is developing at a fast pace, and so is the standard of living.
Gold Loan in 5 Minutes at 1% p.m.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR||
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.