Nobody knows what one will face tomorrow as problems come without any warning. Does not matter if you have a personal issue or there is a professional hurdle, you can easily cope up with your problem by taking a Gold Loan. It is a very easy service, therefore, grab the opportunity to be stress-free.
About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is a product that is new and is showing growth really fast. The applicant who wants to avail a loan just has to keep their gold ornaments in the bank as security to get a Gold Loan against them. On repaying the amount, the jewelry is returned back to the customer.
Eligibility of Gold Loan Lucknow
In order to be eligible for a loan against gold you need to qualify certain eligibility norms which are quite less compared to other loans:
- Firstly, the age of the applicant should lie between 18 years to 70 years.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The quality of gold should be from 18 Carat to 22 Carat in order to get a loan.
- Another equally important factor is the weight of gold should be more than 10 grams.
- Lastly, there are no employment bounds hence, both salaried and self-employed can apply.
Gold Loan In Lucknow Interest Rates
Proof of Address of Applicant: The applicant has to particularly choose from the following:
Adhar Card /Pan Card/Valid Driving License/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.
Signature Proof: The documents considered for proof of signature are namely, Bank’s Verification document/ Valid Passport.
Proof of Identity: The document for proof of identity should be specifically from one of the following:
Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card
Besides the above requirements, the applicant needs 2 passport size colored photographs.
Why Gold Loan Lucknow
- To begin with, the applicant can borrow an amount which is as big as 1 Crore.
- Next, this service is very quick and hassle-free
- Moreover, an applicant with a low credit score that is bad repayment history can also apply.
Interest Rate of Gold Loan Lucknow
- Firstly, the Interest Rate for this service starts at 10.5%-12% per year.
- Secondly, the financial institutions provide gold loan for 1 to 4 years.
- Thirdly, the pre-closure rate is in between 0% to 2% of the total value of the loan
Features of Gold Loan Lucknow
- First and foremost, there can be cases in which an applicant is not able to repay the loan amount in such a situation though borrower’s gold will be confiscated by the banks he will not be under any debts.
- As a matter of fact, The farmers are provided less rate of interest in availing this service.
- One of the major advantages, the applicant does not have to worry about the safety of the ornaments as it is the responsibility of the bank and not the owner.
- This is a secured service thus, the applicant can get the gold loan approved in just some minutes
- In addition to this, the borrower has to submit a few documents to get a loan against gold which makes it an easy service
- Lastly, The income of the loan seeker is not a problem for obtaining a gold loan as it depends solely on the quantity and purity of gold of the applicant.
Lucknow is the capital of Uttar Pradesh. The city is known as city of Nawabs. Lucknow is famous for its architecture, gardens and food. Lucknow was the capital of Awadh region during medieval period. The city is 17th fastest growing city of India.
Dialabank is a financial helpline that helps the people to clear their doubts to avail a loan and to assist them in the entire process. In addition to this, the applicants are provided with the best offers that are suitable for them. In order to avail the best deal, just give a call at 95920-46860 or visit www.dialabank.com
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019