Loan against Gold ornaments is designed to simplify your urgent financial needs and that too within just a few minutes. You need not sell your valuable gold ornaments. Gold Loan is the fastest and convenient way of solving all your problems.
Why one should choose Gold Loan Ranchi
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan
- Safe custody of your valuable asset.
- Pay interest for the exact time of Loan.
- Higher Loan amount depending upon Purity.
- Loans given in as little as five minutes.
- Simplified paperwork.
- Online application for the gold Loan.
Gold Loan Interest Rates
Features of Gold Loan
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Gold Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- Whether you are a salaried person, self-employed or a professional, gold loan is designed to suit your requirements.
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- No income and salary criteria
- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a Gold Loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates
- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest
- You have the option to pay only the Interest Rate during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience
- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time
- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
Gold loan offers you the best interest rate among any other Loan. You can avail for the best interest Gold Loan. The feature that differentiates Loan against gold from any other loan is that it is sanctioned within a few minutes. The documents required for this financing is quite simple. Many banks even provide easy repayment techniques.
Gold Loan Procedure:
Step 1. A borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
Step 2. The lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
Step 3. The Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
*The whole process takes 10-15 minutes or an hour.
How to Apply?
Visit our website www.dialabank.com.
Ranchi is the capital of Indian state Jharkhand. It accounts for 40% of the resources are minerals of India. Jharkhand State was formed on 15 November. The city is known for minerals and is really rich in minerals.
Other Cities Near Ranchi where Gold Loan is Available
|Gold Loan Bokaro||Gold Loan Hazaribagh|
|Gold Loan Dhanbad||Gold Loan Deogarh|
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|