Your every dream will be possible with Gold Loan. The yellow metal is purchased by every family in every festive season. Gold signifies the status of an individual. In this, no credit checks are required. It is the net loan available in the market with less hassle and trouble. Get instantly financed for all your dreams. You can use the Gold Loan to fulfill your personal needs. You can start a new business by using the given amount of loan. Farmers can use the gold loan for agricultural purposes. You can also use this amount of loan to get over the financial crises. This loan can also apply for educational purposes.
Gold Loan Mumbai Interest Rates
Who can get a gold loan?
Know More - Gold Loan and Loan Against Property
Why should one choose Gold Loan Mumbai ?
- Less processing charges.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan disbursal.
- No credit checks.
- No co-signer needed.
- Prepayment facility.
Gold Loan in Mumbai Eligibility
Gold Loan In Mumbai Documentation Process
Gold Loan Features In Mumbai
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan process in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI's
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The rate of interest is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you utilized.
How to Apply?
- A person can easily apply online on www.dialabank.com.
- The process is very easy and hassle-free.
- The documentation process is very less as well.
Mumbai is one of the most populated cities of India. The city is in Maharashtra. The population of the city is 1.84 crores. Mumbai is also a heart of Bollywood film industry and it is one of the Metro Cities in India. To get Gold Loan in Mumbai is very easy when you apply through Dialabank. We offer you the lowest interest rate as compared to others in the market. Call us 9592046860 or (enter area) 60011600 for more details.
Difference Between a Personal Loan and a Gold Loan
A personal loan comes into the category of unsecured loans however a gold loan is a secured loan. The consequence of this is the rates of interest of a personal loan are quite high because of high risk.
- Firstly, bank provides a gold loan at very low rates of interest. The Interest Rate is 11% per annum and onwards.
- Next, Loan processing charges are 1 percent plus GST.
- Also, Valuation Fee will be Rs. 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs. 500 for a loan which is over and up to Rs. 1.5 lacs.
- Furthermore, Foreclosure charges: If closed within three months then it will be 2 percent with GST foreclosure charges and if closed within six months later it will be 1 percent plus GST foreclosure charges.
- Moreover, Charges you pay for late loan payment, are 2 percent per annum as penal interest over and up to interest rate.
- Besides, Renewal processing fees will more than Rs. 350 including tax.
- Finally, Prepayment or part payment charges will be more than 2 percent including GST (within three months).
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 14.50%|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% - 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00% - 24.00%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% - 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% - 12.00%|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% - 14.65%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% - 12.65%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% - 10.45%|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||11.15% - 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.75% - 11.75%|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||14% - 26%|
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||11.5% - 14.5%|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan||14% - 16%|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.05%-15%|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||10.00% - 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||19.00% - 26.00%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||11.75% - 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
12.00% - 12.00%