Dena Bank is one of the earliest banks founded by the family of Devkaran Nanjee on May 26, 1938, under the name Devkaran Nanjee Banking Ltd. It is one of the nationalized Banks in India with a network of over 1100 branches. Its headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Dena Bank offers personal loan at contentious interest rates. Bank as one of the major personal loan providers understand the needs of the customers and disburse the loan amount in an hour. The personal loan rates and all other charges are transparently announced to borrower upfront before sanctioning the loan amount. Hence borrower does not have to worry about the hidden charges and fees on their gold loan.
Individual credit is a kind of unbound advance and causes you to meet your current money related necessities. You don't, for the most part, need to vow any security or insurance while benefiting an individual advance and your loan specialist furnishes you with the adaptability to utilize the assets according to your need. It can fill in as your answer for dealing with your movement expenses and wedding costs and add the costs of a medicinal crisis, home redesign, obligation union, and others.
Dena Bank Personal Loan is available to:
Govt. /PSU/reputed organization employee of 24 to 55 years of age with at least two years of work experience.
Gross monthly income should be at least Rs. 18,000/-. Income of any other earning member (co-applicants) can be clubbed for enhanced eligibility. Personal Loan Interest Rates
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
Not everyone can get a personal loan. There are some criteria on the basis of them the bank provide a personal loan to the applicants. Let us discuss them.
There are two categories of applicants.
There are different criteria for both categories. Let us see both of them one by one.
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- After that he/she should be earning Rs. 18000 per month at least.
- After that, the applicant should have the work experience of 3 years at least.
- After that he/she should be getting the salary in his/her bank account.
- The credit history of the applicant should be good.
- If the applicant is self-employed than his/her age should be 25 years at least.
- He/she should be filing ITR for last three years at least.
- His/her CIBIL score should be good.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
Dena Suvidha Personal Loan Scheme:
Minimum- Rs. 15,000/-
Maximum- Rs. 1 lakh or 9 times the net monthly income whichever is less
Dena Suvidha Personal Loan Scheme: Rate of Interest and Processing Charges
Base Personal Loan Interest Rates - 09.45%
BPLR - 14.50%
1% of the loan amount
Special Note: We do not provide Personal Loan to bad credit holder, but you can fulfill your money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
A personal loan can be taken for different needs. If you need finance, you can borrow from financial institutions. There are different rules and criteria to get a personal loan. One must check its eligibility for getting loan amount. Personal loans are multipurpose finance options. There are various benefits of taking a personal loan online. You can avail a good deal by comparing offers and finalizing the best one as per your needs.
Benefits of Personal Loan
- A Loan without any collateral or security: A Personal Loan is not a secured loan. Banks don’t ask for any security or collateral. So, there is no need of pledging collateral or security. It is purely given as per the customers' income.
- Simple Documentation: Personal Loans are simple and easy. You can get it with minimum documentation with a quick process. Banks need some basic documents of a borrower like identity proof, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Loan Amount: The amount can be ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 20 lakh.
- Quick Loan Approval: It is easily sanctioned within 48-72 hours without any hassle. After getting the documents, banks will do the verification of the given details and the loan will get disbursed within 24 hours of verification.
- Multipurpose finance: Personal loan can be used for various purposes, i.e. in paying old bills, home improvements, wedding shopping, financing trips and many more.
- No Third party involvement: The loan is directly given to the borrower without the participation of the third party. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
- Hassle free: Getting a personal loan is now a hassle-free process. Online loan portals have made it more convenient and easy. You can get the loan amount in your account without stepping out of your place.
Avail the benefits of a personal loan by applying online. Get the best deal and lowest interest rates with quick approval. Call 60011600 or 9878981166.
How to Apply?
- First of all visit www.dialabank.com .
- After that, fill online application for Personal Loan.
- Don’t forget to enter the contact number in the application form.
- Further, you can check the eligibility criteria and interest rates online.
- The whole process is very easy and simple.
Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)