Everyone wants to own a car to fulfill the needs of his/her loved ones. Purchasing a Car requires a huge amount.
To buy your dream car, you can opt Auto Financing. It is an easy process of getting a loan on Lowest Interest Rates and Affordable EMIs.
You can pay for the vehicle in easy installments. We will assist you in availing the best Car Loan.
Why Choose Car Loan in Dadra
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Why one should choose Car Loan in Bangalore
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years
- Affordable interest Rates
- Easily and quickly available loan
- No hidden charges
Eligibility for Car Loan
- Minimum age: For Salaried- 21 years / For Self Employed- 30 years ( less than 30 years co-applicant is needed)
- Maximum age at loan maturity: For Salaried-65 years (more than 65 years co-applicant is needed) / For Self Employed- 60 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried- 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed- at least 2 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried- Rs.18000 / For Self- Employed- 2 years ITR (with previous ITR)
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
Documents you will need to submit
- Identity Proof: Passport copy / PAN Card / Voters ID card / Driving License
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- CanaraBank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Dadra is also known as Nagar Haveli and is a union territory in Western India.
The city is composed of two separate geographical entities: Nagar Haveli, wedged between Maharashtra and Gujarat. Silvassa is the capital of Dadra.
The total population of the territory was 3.43 lakhs in 2011.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|
Gold Loan Dadra
Personal Loan Dadra
Business Loan Dadra