About Gold Loan
A Gold Loan is an emerging plan of taking a loan for suiting the personal needs through cash received by this loan.
The desired loan amount can be attained according to the number of gold assets owned by a person.
It is a comfortable method of sanctioning of a loan without providing specific details of the income.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan In Bidadi?
No need for a cosigner.
No EMI, service only interest.
Easy repayment schemes
No hidden charges.
Fast Loan Approvals.
Following Are The Features Of Gold Loan:
- The amount of Rs 1 Crore can be granted with these loans.
- The gold ornaments are much more secure in lockers of the banks and NBFCs than your lockers.
- The loans can apply at any time of the lifespan.
- The rates of interest are degraded for the people who want to make its usages in cultivation.
- The papers which are required by the banks and NBFCs are low in numbers.
- The processing time of these loans is only a few minutes, fastest of all.
- The over drafting can be an option for the applicants.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Bidadi located on the Bangalore - Mysore expressway. It is in the Ramanagaram Taluka of Ramanagara district in an Indian state of Karnataka. Bidadi has situated just 32 km from Bangalore.
How To Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.