Gold Loan Bilimora
About Gold Loan
Gold Finance is the outstanding financial deal that offers speedy funding to money seekers.
It provides fast fiscal assistance to consumers for addressing their time bounded requirements.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Bilimora?
Fast Loan Approvals.
Premiums calculated on daily reducing balance.
Low interest rate on a female customer.
No hidden charges.
Features of Gold Loan Bilimora:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The largest sum of rupees which the banks and NBFCs can give is the value of Rs 1 Crore.
- The gold jewels of the customers will be kept safe and secure with the banks.
- The loans can be applied at any time and anywhere you want.
- The rate of interest on these loans is very less.
- The documents which are required in these loans are very less.
- The fast processing of these loans is one more profit for the people.
- The provisions of the overdraft can be taken by the applicants and the rate of interest is payable only on the used amount of the loan.
Rate of Interest
- The lenders of the gold loans are providing these loans at a minimum rate of 10.5%.
- The banks and NBFCs give the time limit of the 4 years to repay the money.
ELIGIBILITY Gold Loan Bilimora
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Bilimora is a city situated on the banks of the river Ambika in Gandevi taluka and Navsari district municipality of Gujarat state. The city comes under the purview of the Surat Metropolitan Region. The city is roughly 70 kilometers south of the city of Surat.