Gold Loan Gangawati
If you are searching for a deal that offers you flying money, then Gold Finance is the prime deal that leads you up in your financial constraints. It is manageable pledge with low interest rates.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Gangawati?
- No hidden charges
- Fast Loan Approvals
- No EMI, service only interest
- No credit checks
- Minimal Documentation
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- Rs 1 Crore of funds are provided in these loans.
- Your gold deposits will have remained safe and sound with the banks and NBFCs.
- The loans are forever available anytime and anywhere they want.
- The low-interest rates are applied to these loans.
- The number of papers which are needed for these loans is low.
- The processing time of these loans is in minutes.
- The loans also have the overdraft provisions.
Rate of Interest at Gold Loan Gangawati
- The banks and NBFCs are providing these loans at a rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The banks and NBFCs give these loans for the period of 1 to 4 years.
- The charges of the pre-closure are in the range of 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of the loans.
Eligibility of Gold Loan Gangawati
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents Required for Gold Loan Gangawati
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Gangawati is a municipal council in Koppal district in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is a significant commercial center. Since it is located close to Tungabhadra dam.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.