Gold Loan Chhindwara
There are so many banks and nonbanking financial companies in India that provides a gold loan to the customers. Furthermore, the gold loan is available in almost every city of India. A person can easily apply for a gold loan online in 2 minutes. But the condition is that the customer should be having minimum 10 Grams of gold and the age should be more than 18 years.
What is a Gold Loan?
Gold loan is also abbreviated as a loan against gold. In a gold loan, the customers simply put their gold ornaments in the bank’s locker as a security and they get gold loan according to the valuation of the gold loan ornaments. Whenever they repay the loan amount with the interest rate they get back their gold ornaments.
Forms of Gold Loan
- To get a gold loan first of all the customer should have to gold more than 10 Grams and the purity of the gold should be in between 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
- All the gold in the form of jewelry is accepted.
- Gold coins are also acceptable but they should weigh less than 50 Gram.
Features of Gold Loan Chhindwara
Gold Loan has so many features. Some of them are written below
- First of all gold loan is very easy and convenient to apply.
- The documentation process is very less in a Gold Loan.
- The interest rates are much low than the gold loan.
- The applicant can choose the tenure of the loan according to their convenience.
- Furthermore, the bank/ nonbanking financial company provides a fireproof security to the gold ornaments of the customer.
Gold Loan Chhindwara Eligibility
- Minimum Age of the Applicant- 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Applicant- 70 Years
- Minimum Amount you can take by pledging your Gold Ornaments- INR 18000
- The minimum amount of Gold for your Cash disbursal of INR 18000 is 10 gms
- The purity of the pledged Gold should be between 18 karats to 22 karat
- The gold ornaments against which you are asking for a loan should be owned by the borrower or his/her family members.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
Following Are the Documents required for your Gold Loan
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter ID Card/ Ration Card
- For Rental: Rent Agreement on the name of the applicant or utility bills of last three months with the name of the applicant.
- For Own Property: Address proof such as Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- One copy of PAN Card
- 2 Passport sized colored photographs.
Features of Gold Loan Chhindwara
- First of all Gold Loan Chhindwarais available online at very attractive and affordable rates of interest.
- After that, the process of application is very easy and simple; anybody can apply for a gold loan in 2 minutes on the mobile.
- Besides that, the interest rates are quite low because the gold loan is considered as a secured loan.
- If you apply through www.dialabank.com then your documents will be picked up from your doorstep.
- The overall process is hassle-free and time-saving.
Gold Loan interest rates usually 1% per month.However, these rates change from time to time. Besides that, the quality and weight of the gold ornaments also pay a major role while deciding the gold loan interest rates. In addition to these, the required loan amount is also a factor while deciding the gold loan interest rates.
Gold Loan Schemes
The Gold Loan is available under three schemes at present.
- Term Loan – In this scheme, the customer has to pay the interest rate and principal amount in the end.
- EMI- in EMI Facility the customer has to pay monthly interest with some part of the principal amount.
- Furthermore over the Draft facility is also there.
- The customers can choose according to their ease.
Steps to Apply
Fill the online application form with the required fields.
For more information call on 9592046860.
Dialabank is India’s first helpline. The company provides proper guidance to the customers for getting a gold loan. Besides that, the customers get so many perks if they apply through Dialabank. All the help given to the customer is free of cost.
Chhindwara is a municipality in Chhindwara district, the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Chhindwara is the administrative headquarters of Chhindwara District. It is reachable by rail or road from adjacent cities Nagpur and Jabalpur.To get a Gold Loan in Chhindwara visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9592046860.