Gold Loan Dabhel
Gold Loans is a secured loan which can be taken by putting gold as an asset. Unlike unsecured loans, it requires very less paperwork and time to get disbursed. It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed. This form of finance is available at low interest rates.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Dabhel?
- Minimal Documentation.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan Approvals.
- No credit checks.
Eligibility Criteria Gold Loan Dabhel
First of all the applicant should be a citizen of India. The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 18,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- First of all the minimum age of applicant: 18 years
- After that the maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 70 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Attractive interest rates
Features of Gold Loan Dabhel
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 80% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Required Documents for Gold Loan Dabhel
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Dabhel:
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity.Bill/ Rental Agr./ Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size colored photographs.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
True Value Loan
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Dabhel is a town in the Gujarat state of India. Dabhel is famous for its Arabic education most notably given in JamiahIslamiahTalimud-din. The nearest train station is Maroli on the Western Railway of India, which is west of Dabhel.