Gold Loan in Dahej
Any occasion without gold is quite impossible. It is like an investment to them as they use that gold as their tool at the time of the financial crisis. The Gold Loans is a deal where a person gets instant cash by placing the gold as collateral without having to sell it. It is a multipurpose loan that can be sued for any purpose according to the requirement
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Dahej?
- Low interest rates
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
- Fast Loan Approvals
Features of Gold Loan Dahej
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents Required for Gold Loan Dahej
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport sized colored photographs.
Additional Documents Required:
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Dahej is an all-weather direct berthing multi-cargo port situated on the southwest coast of Gujarat. Dahej is a natural deep water port with draft availability ranging up to 25m depending upon the length of the trestle proposed for construction of a berthing arrangement.