Gold Loan Damoh
Gold is always referred to as a store of tradition. It enhances your beauty. It serves an important ceremonial purpose such as a wedding or a gift. It always stands to help you in the financial crisis when you want instant cash. Gold Loans is the safest way to get quickly financed.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Damoh?
- Low interest rates
- No prepayment charges
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
- Fast Loan Approvals
Gold Loan Damoh Eligibility Criteria
- First of all the minimum age of applicant: 18 years
- After that the maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 70 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- The interest rates are quite affordable.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Documents Required for Gold Loan Damoh
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport sizecolored photographs.
Damoh is a town in the Sagar Division, north-eastern Madhya Pradesh in India. Damoh is located 260 kilometers east of state capital Bhopal. It is situated south of Tikamgarh. Damoh is the administrative headquarters of Damoh District.