Gold Loan Gandevi
Gold Finance can be made against your precious yellow metal Consumers can meet their short-term needs by using the power of gold just to pledge their jewelry to the bank without having to sell it.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Gandevi?
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Easy repayment schemes.
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The amount of Rs. 1 Crore can be granted in these loans.
- The gold collaterals will keep in full safety with the lenders.
- The loans are attainable forever.
- The low-interest rate is granted on these loans. If these loans are used for cultivation purposes then this loan can be of lower rates of interest.
- Vey fewer papers are needed for these loans.
- The processing time of these loans is in minutes.
- The overdraft provision is also used.
Rate of Interest at Gold Loan Gandevi
- The banks and NBFCs are providing the gold loans at a starting rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The loan tenure is from 1 to 4 years.
- The banks and NBFCs charge the pre-closure fee of 0% to 2% of the outstanding value.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Gandevi
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents for Gold Loan Gandevi
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The city of Gandevi is a Municipality in Navsari district, the state of Gujarat, India. Gandevi lies in the prosperous southern part of the state of Gujarat. It had a total population of 15,865.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.