About Gold Loan
- If you want to get rid of your financial crisis then your gold can help you out.
- Gold Loan is specially designed for you.
- It is the loan that requires minimum documentation and simple process.
- The entire process will hardly take 15 minutes, and you will be instantly financed.
- Gold Loan is the safest and easiest way to get instant finances.
- The loan amount will be almost equal to the cost of the cold.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Guna?
- Premiums calculated on daily reducing balance
- Fast Loan disbursal
- Easy repayment schemes
- Less interest rate for female customer
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
Features of Gold Loan Guna:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The cost of Rs. 1 Crore can be granted in these loans.
- The gold securities will remain safe and sound with the lenders.
- The loan amounts are available at any time.
- The lower rates of interest are available on these loans. If these loans are used for agricultural purposes then this loan can give the lower rates of interest.
- Vey fewer papers are required for these loans.
- The processing of these debts can be done in minutes.
- An overdraft provision is also an option.
Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Guna
- The banks and NBFCs start the rate of interest at 10.5% p.a.
- The lenders give these loans for the time of 1 to 4 years.
- The pre-closure charges of the lenders are in the range of 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of the loans
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents Required for Gold Loan Guna
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Guna means 'string' or a single thread. There are three major gunas that serve as the fundamental operating principles or 'tendencies' of prakrti which are called: sattva guna, rajas guna, and tamas guna.
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.