The need for urgent cash can arise anytime, and it is a Gold Loan that can help you in acquiring funds. It is a loan that requires you to place some gold ornaments as security with the lender and money is granted immediately. The loan amount availed through this offer can be used for fulfilling various requirements of life. Gold Loan is the only option when you need urgent cash and don’t want lengthy paperwork
Know More - Gold Loan Per Gram
About Gold Loan Mahuva
Do you need breakneck cash? You are suffering from poor credit criteria. Gold Loan offers instant fiscal support just by pledging the treasure to lender. It is a scheme that demands gold assets to pledge as collateral with the lender. The amount is given to the person after a quick evaluation of gold. Taking Gold Loan is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
Read More - About Gold Loan
Gold Loan Interest Rates:
Eligibility for availing Gold Loan Mahuva
- Applicant’s Age must be above 18 years and below 65 years
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum gold must be 10 gm to avail gold loan
- Gold must be between 18 carats to 22 carat
- A gold loan can be availed only on jewelry
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Mahuva?
- Easy repayment schemes.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low interest rates.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan
- You can avail Gold Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Gold Loan Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Mahuva is a small town on the outskirts of Bhavnagar District in the State of Gujarat, India. It is known for its mild weather. Mahuva is located in the Saurashtra region, which is generally semi-arid.
Know More - Gold Loan Near Me
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a Gold Loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC's takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|