Your every dream will be possible with Gold Loans. It is the safe and secure way of getting financed instantly. In this, no credit checks are required. It is the net loan available in the market with less hassle and trouble. The interest rate offered in Loan against Gold is less compared to other Loan.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Mansa?
- No credit checks
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
Gold Loan Mansa Interest Rate
10.70% is the minimum interest rate you can get on an annual basis. Which indeed make up to less than 1% per month. Thus, this loan is said to have the lowest interest rate among other loaning schemes. Also, you can close your loan before the tenure period by providing the pending loan amount along with foreclosure charges. The foreclosure charges range from 0-3% of the total loan amount. Tenure of Gold Loan ranges from 6 months to 5 years.
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
Eligibility for Availing Gold Loan Mansa
- Applicant’s Age must be above 18 years and below 65 years
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum gold must be 10 gm to avail gold loan
- Gold must be between 18 carats to 22 carat
- A gold loan can be availed only on jewelry
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Features of Gold Loan Mansa
- You can avail Gold Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Documents Required for Gold Loan Mansa
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Two passport size colored photographs. Two passport size colored pictures.
- Signature Verification Proof (Banker's verification/Passport Copy/Driving Licensecheque)
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Mansa is a town with the municipal council in Mansa district of Punjab, India. It is the administrative headquarters of Mansa district and is situated on the Bathinda-Jind-Delhi railway line and also on the Barnala-Sardulgarh-Sirsa state highway.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019