What Is A Gold Loan?
The loan which has the capability of providing the funds to an applicant by keeping the gold collaterals secured is known as a gold loan.
The gold loan is provided by the banks and NBFCs to make the finances for the applicants.
These loans can be of the same value as the gold.
Gold Loan Interest Rates:
- The banks and NBFCs provide the gold loans in Bhikhi with a starting rate of interest 10.5%.
- The time of these loans is up 1 to 4 years.
Why Should One Choose Gold Loan In Bhikhi?
The pre-payment of the loans can be done.
The loans are provided on a few of the applicant’s documents.
The minimum amount of the gold loan is Rs. 18,000/-.
The punishment charges of these loans are not applicable.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents For Gold Loan Bhikhi
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Bhikhi:
- Identity Proof: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License
- Proof of Address: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate
- Signature Verification Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
- 2 passport size photographs.
- For farmers the banks and NBFCs offers low rates of interests on the gold deposits.
- For this the applicants have to provide the agricultural documents and also the income proof.
Features Of Gold Loan Bhikhi:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The banks and NBFCs give Rs 1 Crore as the largest amount in these loans.
- More safety and security are provided by the lenders to your gold.
- Anyone at the time he wants can select these loans.
- The rates of interest will be minimized for the loans which are used for cultivation.
- Minimum numbers of papers are required in these loans.
- The processing time in these loans is some minutes.
- The over drafting can be the provision that the applicants can choose.
Bhikhi is the town of Mansa district of Punjab. The total population of the town is 17,825 (2011 Census). The town has the historic Gurudwara Patshahi Nauvin in the memory of Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib Ji.
How To Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
we assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.