Gold is the precious asset of every common man in this world. People are emotionally attached to this personal asset. People kept their gold in closed drawers. But what is the point of keeping that gold in a closed drawer, if it could not help you in your bad time? Taking Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
Why one should Apply for Gold Loan in Memnagar?
- A person should have a minimum of 10 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- No penalties are involved.
- In-house gold evaluation
- Available within a time period of 30-60 Mins
- You can enjoy a maximum tenure period of 6 to 12 Months.
10.70% is the minimum interest rate you can get on an annual basis. Which indeed make up to less than 1% per month. Thus, this loan is said to have the lowest interest rate among other loaning schemes. Also, you can close your Gold Loan before the tenure period by providing the pending loan amount along with foreclosure charges. The foreclosure charges range from 0-3% of the total loan amount. Tenure of Gold Loan ranges from 6 months to 5 years.
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Gold Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan
- No income and salary criteria - Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person, so even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively lower interest rates - Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest - You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire Gold Loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience -The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time -No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans; hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Know More - Gold Loan Near Me
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size colored photographs
Additional Documents Required:
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Best Rate on Gold Loan
Gold loan offers you the best interest rate among any other Loan. You can avail for the best interest Gold loan. The feature that differentiates Loan against gold from any other loan is that it is sanctioned within a few minutes. The documents required for this financing is quite simple. Many banks even provide easy repayment techniques.
Collateral required – Gold jewelry / Gold bars
Max. Funding – up to 90% Gold value
Pre closer charges – 0% to 2% of the outstanding loan amount
Gold Loan Procedure:
Step 1. A borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
Step 2. The lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
Step 3. The Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
*The whole process takes 10-15 minutes or an hour.
The city of Memnagar is a municipality in Ahmedabad district, the Indian state of Gujarat. Memnagar had a population of 37,290.
How to Apply?
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019