About Gold Loan
In today’s world when the inflation rate is at its peak it is quite difficult to lead a happy life in fixed income.
To overcome the basic needs people are now availing for loans.
Loan against gold is the best option among various financial services available in the market.
Gold Loans that relies only on the value of your gold rather than your repayment capacity.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan In Bhogpur?
Easy repayment schemes.
The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
Easy repayment schemes.
Features Of Gold Loan Bhogpur:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- Rs 1 Crore of amounts are attainable in these debts.
- Your gold guarantees will be safer and sounder than ever with the lenders.
- The loans can be taken at any time and anywhere the applicants want.
- These loans are attainable on the low rates of interest.
- The number of documents which are needed for these loans is lower than any other loan.
- The loans are attainable in a few minutes.
- The gold loans have the facility of overdraft.
Interest Rates Gold Loan Bhogpur:
- The rate of the interest in these loans begins at a rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The lifetime of the loan is 12 to 48 months.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No. 16.
The City of Bhogpur is Nagar panchayat in Jalandhar district in the state of Punjab, India. The major language spoken here is Punjabi.
How To Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
we assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.