About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is a secured loan which can be taken against gold.
Unlike unsecured loans, it requires very less documentation and time to get disbursed.
Gold Loan takes just 30 minutes to get disbursed.
This financial service is available at low-interest rates.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan in Fatehgarh Churian?
- Minimal Documentation.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low-interest rates.
Features of Gold Loan Fatehgarh Churian:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- Rs 1 Crore of finances are attainable in these loans.
- Your gold reserve will be kept in secrecy and security with the lenders.
- People can borrow big portions of the loans at any time they want it.
- The interest rates are very low.
- The number of papers which are needed for these loans is minimal.
- The processing time of these loans is in minutes.
- The loans also have the overdraft convenience.
Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Fatehgarh Churian
- The banks and NBFCs provide the minimal rate of interest on the gold loans which is 10.5% p.a.
- These gold loans have a life of 1 to 4 years.
- The amount of these loans will be almost equal to the value of gold deposits.
- The charges of the pre-closure can vary from 0% to 2%.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Fatehgarh Churian
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents Required for Gold Loan in Fatehgarh Churian
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Required Documents
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
About Fatehgarh Churian:
The City of Fatehgarh Churian is a municipal council in a district of Gurdaspur in Punjab State, India
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.