About Gold Fazilka
People these days prefer to apply for a loan where they can get money quickly and without any hassle. There is a loan option termed as Gold Loan. It is a loan available to the consumer, not within hours but within minutes. It is a loan available with a very short tenure period of 6 to 12 months.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Fazilka?
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low interest rates.
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The banks and NBFCs avail Rs 1 Crore as the amount of these loans.
- Your gold will be more secure than ever with the loan lenders.
- Any portion of these loans can be used at any time and anywhere by the people.
- The rate of interest on these debts is lower than any other.
- The papers which are needed for the grants of these loans can be counted on the fingertips.
- The loan amount will be yours in just a few minutes.
- These loans have the facilities of overdraft.
Interest Rate of Gold Loan Fazilka
- The banks and NBFCs are providing gold loans in Fazilka at a rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The banks and NBFCs grant the time of 1 to 4years.
- The pre-closure charges of these loans are in between 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of the loan.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Fazilka
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents Required for Gold Loan Fazilka
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Fazilka is a municipal council. It is a 22nd latest district in the Indian state of Punjab. It is recently declared as District on 27-07-2011 consisting 3 subdivisions Fazilka, Abohar and Jalalabad further 3 sub-tehsils Arniwala Sheikh Subban, Khuian Sarwar, and Sito Guno.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.