Gold Loan Garhshankar
Gold is precious yellow metal that has the power to give sparkle to your personal dreams. Gold Loan is such a medium through which a person can get instant money against his gold. It is a loan that gets disbursed within 30 minutes without any hassle.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Garhshankar?
- Easy repayment schemes.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan approvals.
- 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery.
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes.
- Flexible pre-closure way.
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The banks and NBFCs avail Rs 1 Crore as the amount of these loans.
- Your gold will be more secure than ever with the loan lenders.
- At any time and anywhere the loans can be withdrawn by the people.
- The rate of interest on these loans is very competitive and lower than any other.
- The papers which are needed for the grant of these loans can be counted on the fingertips.
- The loan amount will be yours in just a few minutes.
- These loans have now the conveniences of overdraft.
Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Garhshankar
- The banks and NBFCs are providing the gold loans at a starting rate of interest 10.5% p.a.
- The loan’s life is in between 1 to 4 years.
- The banks and NBFCs are charging the fee of pre-closure which accounts to be 0% to 2% of the outstanding loan amount.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Garhshankar
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for Gold Loan Garhshankar
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
About Garhshankar :
Garhshankar is a city and a municipal council in Hoshiarpur district in the state of Punjab, India.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.