Gold Loan Ghanaur
Gold Loan is the best loan option to meet some personal urgencies and best means to raise some additional funds. It is the best form of finance to get rid of all of the financial urgencies without any hassle. It is a hassle free loan with minimal documentation requirement.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Ghanaur?
- Easy repayment schemes.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan approvals.
- 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery.
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes.
- Flexible pre-closure way.
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The banks and NBFCS provide Rs 1 Crore as the largest cost in these loans.
- More safety and security are given by the lenders to your gold deposits.
- Anyone can withdraw any amount of money at any moment.
- The rates of interest will be declined for the loans which are used for cultivation.
- Minimal numbers of documents are provided in these loans.
- The processing time in these loans is a few hours.
- The over drafting can be a convenience for the customers.
Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Ghanaur
- The gold loans in Ghanaur have a starting rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The banks and NBFCs provide these loans for a period which lies in between 1 and 4 years.
- The fee of pre-closure has a range of 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of the loan.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Ghanaur
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for Gold Loan Ghanaur
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Ghanaur is a Nagar panchayat in a district of Patiala in Punjab State, India. It is situated at 30.33°N 76.61°E and it has an average elevation of 255 meters (836 feet)
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.