Gold Loan is the quickest and easiest loan available in the market.It is a secured loan that only takes your gold asset as collateral against which you get the required money in return.It is a loan with fewer hassles and minimal documentation. Gold Loan is a hassle-free plan for utilizing the loan amount for various purposes of personal necessities. It is the best offer to make out the worth of your gold assets.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Gurdaspur?
- Easy repayment schemes.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan approvals.
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes.
- Flexible preclosure way.
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- Rs 1 Crore of finances are attainable in these Gold Loans.
- Your gold collaterals will remain safe and sound with the lenders.
- The loans are forever available anytime and anywhere they want.
- The lower Interest Rates are granted in these loans.
- The number of papers which are needed for these loans is low.
- The processing time of these loans is in numbers.
- The loans also have the overdraft provisions.
Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Gurdaspur
- The banks and NBFCs are providing these loans at 10.5% p.a. which is the minimum rate.
- The tenure of these loans is from 1year to 4 years.
- The bank and NBFCs are providing the pre-closure charges in the range of 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of the Gold Loan.
Documentation for Gold Loan Gurdaspur
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
District of Gurdaspur is the state of Punjab. This located in the northwest part of the Republic of India. It is the headquarters. It was founded by Guriya Ji at the beginning of the 17th century. In 2011 Gurdaspur is the 3rd most populous district of Punjab (out of 22), after Amritsar and Ludhiana.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.