When you have many bills to pay and many other expenses. You can avail Loan Against Gold at that time that offers fast cash without any hindrance and doesn’t check the credit history of individuals.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Kurukshetra?
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan approvals.
- Lower Interest Rates.
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Gold Loan Kurukshetra Interest Rates:
Gold Loan Kurukshetra Benefits:
- Interest rates are very low.
- The process is hassle-free.
- Less paperwork is required.
- One can get the maximum amount of loan according to the value of their gold.
- The loan is sanction very transparently.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Gold Loan in Kurukshetra Eligibility
- Firstly, The age of the customer should not be less than 18 years.
- Secondly, The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have gold in an appropriate form.
- The quality of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karat
Gold Loan Kurukshetra Documents Required :
- Identity Proof: Verification documents required should be specifically among the following: Voter ID /Ration card /Aadhar card /Valid Passport
- Signature Proof: The documents required as signature proof includes: Passport Copy/Banker’s verification/cheque
- Residence Proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill /Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Documents required for the farmers are namely: Land Proof and Income proof
- Other: Two passports sized colored photographs.
The City of Kurukshetra is a land of historical and religious significance. Historically the land belonged to Punjab, but now Kurukshetra is a district in the State of Haryana, India.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|