Your every dream will be possible with Gold Loan. The yellow metal is purchased by every family in every festive season. Gold signifies the status of an individual. In this, no credit checks are required. Gold Loan is the net loan available in the market with less hassle and trouble. Get instantly financed for all your dreams.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Moga?
- Less processing charges.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan disbursal.
- No credit checks.
- No co-signer needed.
- Prepayment facility.
Gold Loan Moga Interest Rate
10.70% is the minimum interest rate you can get on an annual basis. Which indeed make up to less than 1% per month. Thus, this loan is said to have the Lowest Interest Rate among other loaning schemes. Also, you can close your loan before the tenure period by providing the pending loan amount along with foreclosure charges. The foreclosure charges range from 0-3% of the total loan amount. Tenure of Gold Loan ranges from 6 months to 5 years.
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
Eligibility for Availing Gold Loan Moga
- Applicant’s Age must be above 18 years and below 65 years
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum gold must be 10 gm to avail gold loan
- Gold must be between 18 carats to 22 carat
- A gold loan can be availed only on jewelry
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Features of Gold Loan
- You can avail Gold Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Two passport size colored photographs. Two passport size colored pictures.
- Signature Verification Proof (Banker's verification/Passport Copy/Driving Licensecheque)
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Moga is one of the 20 districts in the state of Punjab. On 24 November 1995 Moga became the 17th district of Punjab State Moga district is also known as NRI district.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019