HDFC Personal Loan
Personal Loan is a financial product where you can borrow money from banks. But you have to pay some amount to the bank as an interest rate. The process is very easy and simple. HDFC Bank provides a personal loan in an online way and offline way as well. You can apply in either way. HDFC Bank is a well known financial organization that caters its customers with so many benefits. Bank has a very wide network all over India. You can make use of this amount of money to complete your financial needs like:
- Medical Purposes
- Buying Car
- Buying House
- There are some conditions that you have to fulfill to get a personal loan. If you are not able to fulfill these you won’t be able to get Personal Loan. These are given as below:
- First of all, the applicant should be salaried or self-employed. She/he should have some rigid source of income.
- After that, the income of the applicant in non-metro cities should be greater than 15000 at least.
- In metro cities, it should be 18000 minimum.
- If he is self-employed than he should have been paying his ITR for minimum 3 years minimum.
- The credit history of the applicant should be good.
Why only HDFC Bank
- Easy Documentation- The process to apply for a personal loan is very easy and hassle-free.
- Rates of Interest- Rates of interest are very low and rational.
- Quick Disbursal- There is a need to wait for so long. If you are eligible and have all the documents then you will get a loan to disburse within a day.
Features of HDFC Gold Loan
- First of all, it is very easy to apply, you can apply for a personal loan online within 2 minutes.
- After that, it is easily accessible, you can get an ICICI bank personal loan all over India.
- You can check your eligibility, interest rates and EMI’s online.
- Besides that, if you are eligible your loan gets approved on the same day.
- After the approval of your personal loan, you have to submit some documents and your loan gets disbursed very easily.
- The rate of interest offered by the ICICI bank is quite low and affordable.
- You can get a loan amount up to Rs. 40 Lakhs.
- One more important thing is that the personal loan is an unsecured loan so there is no need for any kind of collateral. Bank does not ask you for any property to keep as a security.
- Bank has a good reputation so there is no need to worry about the frauds.
- One Identity proof is required. (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) It can be can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents so there is no problem with the submission.
- 2 passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
- A passport can also be considered as your identity proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately. But the passport should not be expired.
- Bank statement of last 6 months and salary slip of last three months needed.
- Residence proof can be the Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer. But the condition is that it should not be expired.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age, date of birth and photograph of the individual. It can be considered as the proof of your date of birth.
- PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card is also considered as a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
Rates of Interest
Rates of interest provided by the HDFC Bank personal loan are quite affordable. It starts at 11.9 %.
The HDFC Bank can provide the maximum amount of Rs. 40 lakhs.
Tenure is the time for which you have gotten the loan. it can be 1 year to 5 years.
ICICI Bank applies some charges on the pre-closure of the personal loan. it is 4% of the outstanding balance.
What is Pre-closure?
Every bank provides you a personal loan for a given period of time at some interest rate. But sometimes if you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so. This facility of closing your personal loan before the tenure of the loan is called pre-closure.
How to apply for Personal Loan
You can easily apply for a personal loan if are eligible. You can apply for a personal loan on the site of Dialabank. You just have to fulfill the online application form and you will get a callback. You can apply there for a personal loan more easily and hassle-free. Furthermore, you can call on 60011600 for more information.
Steps to Apply:
- First of all visit www.dialabank.com on Google.
- After that fill the application form for the personal loan.
- You will get a call back within 5 minutes, with proper guidance.
- If you will be eligible then your loan will get approved within 10 minutes.
- Dialabank responds to the customer’s queries very quickly.
- Since the Dialabank is the first financial helpline so there are no safety issues.
- Besides that, the interest rates are very low.
- Furthermore here you can compare the rates of interest with other banks too.
- You will get a proper guidance for the personal loan here.
- If you apply on the dialabank.com you will get a document pickup facility from your doorstep.
Who can’t Apply?
- An applicant whose age is less than 21 years can’t apply for a personal loan.
- An unemployed person can’t apply for a personal loan.
- A person earning less than Rs. 15000 can’t apply for a personal loan.
- In metro cities, the salary of the applicant should be Rs. 18000 at least.
- A person with a bad CIBIL score cannot apply.
- A person who is self-employed but does not pay the ITR can’t apply for a personal loan.
About HDFC Bank: HDFC, also Known As Housing Development Finance Corporation is the financial company that was incorporated in August 1994. HDFC focuses mainly on three main key areas namely Treasury, retail banking services and wholesale banking services.
Best Offer @ 11.99% - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 60011600 / 9878981166
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from other banks
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.