About Gold Loan
The gold ornaments and jewelry can give the finances which you crave in the times of crisis.
The gold loan is a type of loan which the bank and NBFCs provide against the gold deposited by the customers.
The gold can be an asset for you to raise the funds in your life, except for being the idol in your lockers.
The usability of the funds gives the applicants the freedom to spend.
Interest Rate And Other Charges
- The loan interest starts at a low rate of 10.5%.
- The processing fee of these loans is up to 1.50%.
- Minimum 10 grams of gold is required for the grant of these loans.
- The age limit of these loans is from 18 years to 70 years.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum gold requirement which is required in these loans is 10 grams.
- The banks grant these loans to both the employed and self-employed.
- Identity Proof: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License
- Proof of Address: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate
- Signature Verification Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
- 2 passport size photographs
Other Documents Required
- For cultivators, the banks and NBFCs offer low rates of interests on the gold deposits.
- For this, the customers have to give the proof of agriculture and also the proof of income.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan In Basavakalyan?
- Credits figured on daily reducing balance.
- The low-interest rate for the female customer.
- No other charges.
- Fast Loan disbursements
Features Of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The greatest loan amount can be approved is Rs 1 Crore.
- The gold jewelry is safer with the lenders than with the applicants.
- These loans are available forever of the year.
- The rate of interest can be degraded for those who want to use these loans for cultivation and its related businesses.
- The papers which are asked by the banks and NBFCs count to be very low.
- It takes only a few minutes for the approval.
- The over drafting is one more asset to the applicants in these loans.
About Basavakalyan :
Basavakalyan is a city of Bidar district of Karnataka. Historically it was known as Kalyan. The population of the city in 2011 was 69,717. The temples, Jalasangvi, Narayanapura, and Shivpura are the temples of Chalukya dynasty and are the main attraction of the tourists.
How To Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan