About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is a secured service in which applicant can avail cash as financial help to overcome the hurdles that can take place in life. In this service, The loan seeker has to keep gold ornaments as security in the bank and can avail financial help against their jewelry. Finally, Almost all banks and NBFC’s provide this service to the customers.
Gold Loan Karaikudi
Gold loan is granted to an applicant on the grounds of depositing gold ornaments as security in the bank against cash. The loan amount granted can be of the same value of the gold deposited. This service makes the borrower’s life easy by putting an extra value on their assets.
Features And Benefits of Gold Loan Karaikudi
Features of Gold Loan are as follows:
- First of all, The applicant can avail loan amount up to 1Crore.
- Secondly, The security of gold is more in the bank lockers than your home.
- Thirdly, Gold Loan has the lowest interest rate.
- Next, The document requirements are quite less as compared to another type of loans.
- Finally, The loan disbursal is very quick.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Karaikudi
- Applicant’s Minimum Age: The applicant should be 18 years of age.
- Customer’s Maximum Age: The applicant should not be more than 70 years of age.
- Citizenship: The applicant’s nationality should be Indian.
- The requirement of Gold: Minimum 18 Grams of Gold is mandatory.
- Minimum Loan Amount: Minimum 18 thousand Rupees can be availed.
- Finally, Both Salaried and Self Employed Applicants can Apply for Gold Loan.
Gold Loan Interest Rates
To begin, The banks and NBFCs offer the Gold Loan Interest Rate starting from 10.5% per annum.
In addition, The tenure of the loans can vary from 1 to 4 years.
Documentation Required for Gold Loan Karaikudi
- Identity Proof: Valid Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Utility Bill/ Rental Agreement / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Verification Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- The identity of Borrower:2 passport size photographs.
If farmers want to avail loan at lesser interest rates then, the applicants have to submit the agricultural documents and the proof of income.
The City of Karaikudi is a Municipality in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu in Sivaganga District. It is part of the area commonly referred to as "Chettinad".
How to Apply?
- Firstly, Apply online on www.dialabank.com.
- Next, Check your eligibility.
- Furthermore, Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 9592046860.
- Then, Visit the bank
- After that, Submit all the documents
- Finally, Avail the loan